Customer Services Library Volunteer
Buckhurst Hill Parish Council currently manages and supports the “Self-Service” provision in Buckhurst Hill Library on Mondays and Wednesdays. We are now planning to extend this provision further and are seeking a team of volunteers to assist us in delivering this additional service.
Volunteering has a meaningful, positive impact on our community and there are so many benefits for you too!
- Be part of and have a direct impact on your local community
- Learn and develop new skills
- Gain a sense of achievement and motivation
- Boost your career options
- Discover new interests and hobbies
- Live new experiences
- Meet new people
A regular commitment would be required but there is flexibility as long as you are willing to make a regular contribution.
Find out more about volunteering in the Library by contacting us on 020 8498 9933 or firstname.lastname@example.org